In this episode of Witnessing Christ from the New Testament, Jon and Molly discuss Matthew 18 and Luke 10.
This podcast episode covers the following:
- Matthew 18:1–35
- The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven
- Causing to Stumble
- The Parable of the Wandering Sheep
- Dealing With Sin in the Church
- The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- Luke 10:1–42
- Jesus Sends Out the Seventy-Two
- The Parable of the Good Samaritan
- At the Home of Martha and Mary
Key concepts in this episode include:
- How can an adult “change and become like a little child?”
- How to unpack the Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- What is the Parable of The Good Samaritan really about?
- How will our LDS friends understand the story of Mary and Martha?
Links & Resources
- Share this podcast with your Christian friends and subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform!
- Read the witnessing scenario based on Matthew 18:21–35 on tilm.org.
- If you have not yet registered for the Truth in Love Online Community, enroll now to gain access to all of our courses, resources, and more.
- Click here to download a Bible Study outline to share with your Mormon friends, family, and missionaries.
Share the Truth in Love
Share this conversation starter with your LDS friend:
There is way too much going on in life for you to handle on your own. There are way too many burdens on your heart today—sins, guilt, regret, fear, anxiety, depression—for you to carry on your own. But you don’t have to! You have a God and Savior ready to carry you today with his forgiveness and grace.
Whenever you find yourself distracted and worried and upset about many things, remember one thing is needed. Jesus and his Word. So don’t just do something, sit there.