In keeping with our mission of equipping others to share God’s Word with Mormons we welcome invitations to give presentations and seminars. We want to encourage as many as possible to share their faith so we do not charge a speaker’s fees. But we do ask the hosting organization to cover our expenses (travel and materials).
A presentation contains of an overview of our approach and our ministry. It usually lasts anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes.
A seminar is longer (3-6 hours). Often the host church or organization supplies a light meal. Topics covered in a seminar include:
- a thorough overview of basis Mormon doctrine and its impact on LDS members;
- a detailed explanation of our approach
- an introduction to our “Please Open the Door” initiative
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email:
- The desired date. If you can be flexible with your date, please indicate that. Flexibility will often raise the chances that we will be able to accommodate your request
- Whether you are interested in a presentation or a seminar
- Location (city, state)
- Hosting organization
- Anticipated number of attendees
- Name of contact person (email address and phone number)
We will try to respond as quickly as we can to your request for information.