“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” (James 5:16)
Our ministry firmly believes in the power of prayer and regularly receives prayer requests. Most requests come from Christian family members or friends of Mormons, but we also receive requests for specific witnessing opportunities. There are hundreds of Christians around the world who are part of the Truth in Love prayer family. To assist them in their prayers, we routinely send out prayer requests via email. These requests come in a variety of forms, but they are all directly related to sharing God’s Word with Mormons. For example, we receive:
- Specific prayers asking the Lord to bless their sharing of God’s Word with Mormons.
- General prayer asking the Lord to help them and to lead others to reach their Mormons family member.
- Prayers asking for the strength and courage to witness boldly to a Mormon friend.
- Prayers from Christian parents asking for emotional support in the crisis of a child lost to Mormonism.
- Prayers from new Christians asking for relief from the stress, anxiety, and other struggles that often accompany a person leaving the Mormon Church.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for a saved soul.
In all of our prayers we approach our Father on behalf of the person for whom we are praying in much the same way Jesus goes to our Father on our behalf. “I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” (John 17:20-21)
We ask that you keep Truth in Love Ministry, those sharing God’s Word with Mormons, and Mormons themselves in your prayers. Pray that the Lord may use our ministry to bring as many as possible to heaven. Pray that our ministry will receive sufficient financial support to continue our aggressive outreach. Pray for the strength of the ministry’s workers. Pray for the success of the witness of Christians wherever they might be. Pray in thanksgiving for our own gift of faith and Christ’s righteousness that clothes us in radiant white. Pray that Mormons see that Christ makes the offer of his righteousness to them.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be a part of the TILM prayer family and receive regular email requests, please subscribe by clicking here.